The Goddess Test: Excellent Reads Interviews Aimee Carter

The Goddess Test: Excellent Reads Interviews Aimee Carter: Excellent Reads  interviewed Aimee Carter. You can read an excerpt below, but for the entire thing,  CLICK HERE. What is your most embarra...
What is your most embarrassing moment as a writer? 
Hmm, good question. Awkward typos are pretty embarrassing. Oh! For a writing workshop class, I was reading through a partial from someone named Logan, and the protagonist was a girl. I praised Logan for trying something in the POV from a character who was the opposite gender, and when I got to class later that week, I realized that Logan was actually a girl. We became friends because of it, but I still felt terrible.

So... scoop on the next book? 
My lips are sealed! The best I can tell you is that there will be a 2.5 called The Goddess Legacy, which is a collection of novellas from five different characters (Calliope, Ava, Persephone, James, and Henry) which form one entire story about the gods before long Kate was born. And as for the third one, The Goddess Inheritance, you’ll just have to wait and see, I’m afraid.

Will there be a film? 
Anything’s possible, but right now there are no plans to make it a film.

Out of the two Goddess test books which is your favourite? 
Goddess Interrupted, for sure.

Favourite Author? 
JK Rowling

What is the book you wish you had written? 
I think the stereotypical answer here is Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, etc. But if I’d written them, I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy them, and Harry Potter especially has been such a huge influence on my life that I simply wouldn’t be the same person without it. I’m very happy with the books I do write.

No comments:

Post a Comment