My Review for "Hush, Hush" book 1

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hush,Hush is a book with a nice build plot. The beginning of the book is about a normal teenage girl life. As we go forward the plot is more intense and the girl's life changes every day.

At first i didn't know what to believe i was cut in the girl's (Nora) life so much that i start getting confused of what was happening. Her life changes a lot more when she gets even more closer to Path her science lab partner. This book has a little bit of everything. An amazing best friend that everyone wants, a nice school life with drama of course. However at the beginning i didn't know what to believe about Nora and Patch but now what i can say is that she is the most luckiest girl.
Their love is so nice and platonic, a love that we all girls dream at. Some of the things in the book they are a little to predictable for me, for instance when the author introduce Jules i knew that he will be the bad guy. Now the author she tried make us believe that Elliot might be the leader and Jules the follower.

I love how the author turn things around at the end and make Nora showed her love for Patch by sacrificing herself, but then Patch showed her how big was his love for her. That got tears out of me, so nice and so platonic. I would love an angel to fall in love with me like that.


Thank you Becca Fitzpatrick for this truly beautiful book, and for getting me hooked on another amazing book series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment