My review "Crescendo" book 2

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am giving the book and cover 5 out of 5 stars. Love the cover.
Crescendo is the second book out of 4 from the series Hush Hush. After reading Hush Hush i had high expectation for this book, and to be honest i was a little nervous that will let me down, but for my surprise it topped the first book. This book will clear so many questions you have had from the previous book. Also you will find out the secrets that Patch was holding from Nora, and the powers they both have. This was an amazing book, i love the fact that all the time i made an thought what will happen next it will turn put that i was completely wrong (but in a good way). Trust me if you loved the first book then you will crazy about this one, and the romance that is building even more hotter between Nora and Patch or maybe someone else?!! Do not want to reveal more then already did, just letting you guys know that Nora never been more in danger before, now she is cut in a war almost to blow up between archangels, fallen angels, and nephelim.
Have read the book in one day that is how amazing it was, just had no time to post my review about it. Believe me when i tell you you will regret not reading this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment