My Review for "The Magic"

The MagicThe Magic by Rhonda Byrne

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Giving this book also a 3 out of 5 starts. This is the second book after The Secret.
Well with this book the writer is trying to remind us so far how it used to be when we were kids and believe in magic, dreams can come true, life is like a magic. The book is a lot like The Secret only said with different words and giving task to do everyday something added to the previous once. Each day that passes you are told/ asked to add one more task to the previous one (have not try to do anything from the book, just try to be more open minded, and maybe let the kid inside me came out once in a while). Again the writer is using facts and quotes to prove of what she is saying, but unfortunately not as many and as believable (for me at least).
Unfortunately for me the first book was better i feel like some things are like copy and pasted in this one. Overall a good book to read and what is good that is not connected to the first one, so if you have not read the first one read this one it will help you.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment