My Review for "Finale" book 4

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Giving the book an overall 5 stars out of 5. Loved everything about it, the conflicts, the drama, all the adventures.
Love a book that makes us feel like we are apart of it. I have it in audio, and every step, every action it felt like i was living it, jumping, reacting (my parents came to my room few times they said i am crazy talking to the book and yelling at it). Honestly read all the books and until the Finale i have never even dreamed of some of the secrets are reveled in the book (especially not that someone so important in the book i have always thought it was human is a nephilim wow). Nora finds herself needing to choose between her race and the love her life Patch. Of course that her and Patch have a plan to try avoid the war until Nora gets a "change" of heart and decides to train and fight the fallen. This book has everything that all the other once didn't and take you by surprise with every page read.
I can say that I'm a very picky reader, especially of how a book should end, but for this one i just love the ending, can not find anything about this book that i wouldn't like. Want to know if patch will survive and who is the secret new nephilim, then you must read this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment