My Review "Tinkerbell"

Tinker Bell (Junior Novelization)Tinker Bell by Kimberly Morris

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Giving the book a 4 out of 5 stars, but i give a 5 stars for the content, love the book.
I know the book is for kids but i just love Tinkerbell since i was little. If anyone saw the last movie you will know that she has a sister, well in this book gives away the fact that from the baby laughter 2 fairies being created. Also some other details about all the fairies what they do, and the animals how they eat. Of course they could not let out Vidia and her being jealous about the fact that she wasn't the "popular" one anymore.
For a child this book is amazing (for me hihi, awesome, love the children books because they are so nice and well written ).
Yes i read this book and watched the movie, if i did it you can do it too, and trust me you will feel like a kid again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment