My Review for "Imaginable" book 2

Imaginable (Intangible, #2)Imaginable by J. Meyers

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am giving the book a 5 out of 5 stars. I am madly inlove with this book, and the cover is perfect for it. The first book from the series is
Intangible (Intangible, #1)
which you should read it first to understand the second one.

This past year i have read so many fantasy, YA etc books, and reviewed them. When the author asked me to make a review for the book, honestly i knew i have read the first book but by looking at it had no idea what it was about. Well after reading my second page of the second book, i had the first book replaying in my mind, that how good it was. Honestly i was a little afraid after remembering because i had high expectations, but to my surprise i not only reach my expectations, it "overruled" them. In this book gives much more details about the Realm, and also give away some secrets of how gifted-humans could have some of the powers that the vampire do. Also, will even surprise you with how strong are powers of Luke and Sera. Beside that book will keep you entertained from the first page to the end, it will take you through their world, and will make you cry,laugh get angry when they do.

Take my word for it, i have read this book in just a couple of hours, could not put it down, and is not a small book. I recommend the book to everyone, any ages, you will not regret.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment