My Review for "Illusion" book 5

Illusion (Chronicles of Nick, #5)Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Literally i could not stop laughing in the first few chapters, had tears in my eyes... poor , poor , poor Nick what a PROM day does he have (OMG). Have to say that the tittle of this book Illusion is well suited for what is happening to the poor kid. Nick has got himself into a lot of trouble but even where he is now he will people 'confidence' (although he very close to be send to a sanatorium by his mom).

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO REVIEW IT WITHOUT GIVING MUCH AWAY , SO YOU BEEN WARN.

How i said before the writer raises the bar so high in each book that you do not expect the next book to just blow your mind how amazing it is without making you love any less the previous one. In this book my heart was in my 'mouth' the whole time. SPOILER ALERT (view spoiler) WOW THAT WAS A HUGE SPOILER, AGAIN DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW
In this book it shows how smart and strong (mentally)Nick is even without any of his powers. Also who are his real friends and what are they capable to do for him (you will be surprise from who he will receive help). However when you think things will go ok Nick messes up big time, by saving the wrong possible creature (things will get very interesting the next book I can not wait). This book made me laugh, cry , fall inlove, hate and get inspired for how we can see some things in real life.

</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment