My Review for "Grit" by J.C. Valentine

Grit (Spartan Riders, #1)Grit by J.C. Valentine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is my favorite book by far from J.C. Valentine (did not know is possible to pick one all her books are amazing), this was just wow, honestly i have been trying to find the words to explain how i feel about this book. First let me tell you that 5 stars is not enough for it but that is how much goodreds let me give.

The plot in this book runs around Gabby while she seems to run away from her past 'finds' herself in the arms of the kind of men that put her on the run. However soon she realizes that what she knew about bikers it was completely wrong (but why does she knows so much about that kind of life). Also Blake's (the men in her life) son is just going to steal your heart from the moment his character is introduced to Gabby, a sweet little 6 years old boy. An amazing love story is being build-ed between Gabby and Blake that will help find out who is she running from and how they can change that.

Trust me if you love mastery, bikers, bad boys and sweet little boy that will melt your heart this book is just right, you will enjoy every chapter and on top of that is a fast pacing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment