My Review for "Dreams Of Gods&Monsters" Book 3

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I hate the rating on goodreads because i want to give the book not a full 4 stars but like a 3.8 stars. Ok now that is out of the way let me tell you that very sad that this triology is done, i truly enjoyed the journey that has taken me.

This book is probably the best final book i have read in a while, even though the ending is tagging at my heart. Love the way the plot is written in here , how the journey of the caymeras and angels plays out, even though my heart breaks out to all the fallen once. Is just enough romance, adventure and even drama that will please everyone. Susana will change the future of both caymeras and the angels by only making one wish ( and i am a little upset on her for that).

I will tell you this much, everything that you think will happen will turn upside down and make you scream , hate and love at the same time the characters. Also the ending is amazing but definitely unique like the whole 3 books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment