My Review for "Onyx" Book 2

Onyx (Lux, #2)Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is one of my favorite series , probably the second favorite series and the one that I marathon through it. The only reason that I do not give a 5 stars is because a curtain character that made me want to love it but hate it up to the point to get in the book and slap the sense back to it. I had to reread this book before deciding how to formulate the words to place it down in words.

In this book Katie is starting to get on my nerves with all her "PMS" emotions and trusting the wrong people against whatever her instinct told her .
(And because of that i asked Daemon to marry me and he said yes, so something good come out of it right :)))
Kattie "wakes" up after something that will change everything in her life that she finally understand how wrong her decisions have been and not trusting the right people that truly care about her. However in the same time Daemon breaks my heart after finally putting himself out there and in return he is stepped on. Also Dee and Adam will have a very important role in this book that will change the course of the series and will play with our emotions.

I know i always says you must read this book, but trust me if you loved the 5th wave you have to read this series and you will see how right i am. The only thing will happen probably you will hate me because you will get so hooked in the adventure.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment