My Review for "Opposition" Book 5

Opposition (Lux, #5)Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


No...No....Noooo .... I don't want to do a review....

OK It has been two weeks since I finished this series and I have reread some of the books more then once since then. I knew the moment I will start writing this review that will mean that the series is done and I have to accept it...but I honestly do not want to accept the fact that I will not "see" my friends luxen, hybrids and origin anymore.

How you can see I give the book a 5 stars because it truly deserves it no matter how my heart feels now after so many deaths , and pain that all the character are put through. In my opinion this is the book were Katy shows her true self and lets out or that she built about all this time about everything that has happen. Dee will again for a while lost and maybe do things that she will definitely regret latter but her heart is in pieces. Also we will see Daemon was fromKaty and not in control of his actions for the first time (even though he will always find a way out and will do everything in his power to keep Katy safe).

Like in the fourth book Luke and Archer play a very important role in this book, especially when they are the only ones left to take care of Beth and her.....(well that you have to read to know who). Lots of masks will be "uncovered" and all the secrets will come out to light.

I think Jennifer L. Armentrout wrote the perfect book to put an unfortunate for us ending t0 this beautiful and amazing series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment