My Review for "The Jungle Book" book 1

The Jungle BookThe Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


How I loved re reading this book, since I was little I was fascinated with Mowgly and what he could do ( i wanted to go into the jungle and look for him...so little so naive), and not only that , I knew that I will be more safe there then here with the people that have weapons. The big reason I am giving just a 3.8 stars is because I hated some of the events in the book (important ones at times) , they changed the story completely ( and the child in me started yelling).

Mowgly is created to show everyone that we can adapt anywhere if the circumstances are pushing us ( and truly we have lots of real story that prove this, just the book makes it more fantasy). Children are our future and can do anything if they are shown the right path , including how to survive in the jungle if he is thought and then left alone (i know this is what I see now in the book, not when I was little, maybe I read to much between the sentences).

It is a fast and enjoyable reading that will entertain anyone no matter the age (as long as you know how to read and understand what it says in it), will just help the kids have fun (beside the electronics) and make you join in (me and my sister camped in my back yard surrounded by my moms big palmier tries pretending we are in the jungle ... it was a blast , and I am 30 ).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment