My Review for "New Moon" book 2

New Moon (Twilight, #2)New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The cover of the book I will give the same as Twilight a 3 out of 5. For this book I feel that Stephanie Myer had tried to make us believe that Bella’s happiness was impossible unless she went with the werewolf (Jacob). The plot starts building up in the middle of the book when Edward goes to the Volturi to end his life because he thought Bella was dead and he found no reason to live without her. Also here Jacob realizes that Bella’s love for Edward was stronger than he believed. I rate the book a 3 out of 5 because it was worth it pushing myself to read till the end. Will Edward have the courage to talk to Bella's father after what he did to her?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment