My Review for "Twilight Saga" book 1

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am ashamed to say that I have started reading the book after I saw the movie. The cover of the book is nice but it is really plain so I rate it a 3 out of 5. Twilight was the first vampire book I have ever read. The book doesn’t even have a level of comparison with the movie because it is just amazing! That’s why I rate it 5 out of 5 for the content of the book. What I really love about this book is that the author Stephanie Myer has created a totally different “lifestyle” about how vampires live and survive. Of course like any other book this one had to have its love story, but what I love about this one is that Bella gets to see her prince charming (Edward) every time and everywhere. He would not fry in the sun like the legend says but he would sparkle like diamonds. The plot is amazing when you just think that they would live “happy ever after” Edward would prove that he is willing to even endanger his “family secret” to save Bella.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment