My Review for "Rainwater" by Sandra Brown

RainwaterRainwater by Sandra Brown

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have been having this book on my to read shelf for a very long time, and i am so happy that i found my way to it. Rainwater is another amazing book writer by Sandra Brown, need to say more? The reason i gave only 4.5 stars is because i did expect the ending i was hoping the author will change it.

Ella is an amazing mother that does anything she can to provide a better life for her son that is sick (autism but during the Great Depression they did not know much about it). Things seem to change when Mr. Rainwater comes to ask for a room to rent, and he starts to find ways to interact with Solly (Ella's son) and maybe get him to speak for the first time. At the beginning Ella is skeptical about Mr. Rainwater help towards her son and her, but soon she will understand why he does so much for her and her friends.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment