My review for "Hades" book 2

Hades (Halo, #2)Hades by Alexandra Adornetto

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Have to say that after reading all those mixed reviews, I was afraid to read this book ; can't say I loved it but I did enjoy reading it, it's an amazing book. Giving only 4 stars because I am not wowed but is good enough to keep me reading in the series.

Bethany has finally a good time with Xavier and the little free time she has spends it with her friends that start feeling jealous about that. Therefore to please her friends she agree to do something very dangerous , which she hopes its just a play and nothing bad can happen. After the Halloween everything changed for her from the moment she woke up and learned she was in Hades with Jake . However beside that she is deprived from the people she loves or sometimes sees people going through so much pain, she is being helped by Jake even not to lose her wings. Beth finds real friends even in Hell even if it might mean a lot of pain for them if they get cut; one of them helps her to find a way to visit her family and Xavier in a spiritual way.

Even though Jake tries to save her from the 'Father' / Lucifer , Beth almost to late finds out that is a reason for everything he does and she should not even believe when he gives his word he will leave Xavier live if she does something for him.

In my opinion this is a fast reading book, funny at times with an amazing plot , full of adventures and a little of crazy obsessive romance.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment