My Review for "The Fellowship of the Ring" book 1

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Amazing can not find the words to describe how much i enjoyed this book. I am rating it an overall 5 starts out of 5, it has so many pages but that does not overwhelm us with details.
Of course this book is a must read for the fans of the movie, but also for the ones that enjoy reading. In the book explains the journey of Frodo and Gandalf, how they overcome the danger that hunts them. Gives more details about Aragon's life, Arwen, and the Elfs life. Some details they are different then the movie (and i like it). Also give more details about Gandalf meeting with his old "friend" the white wizard. Reading the book i could not stop imagine i am seeing the movie with slight changes.
I could talk about the book for hours so i prefer to stop here and just tell that if you like the movie you just love the book, trust me the book is amazing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment