My Review for "Invincible" book 2

Invincible (Chronicles of Nick, #2)Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I knew i will get hooked on this series. Invincible is the 2nd book from the Chronicles of Nick series and i can tell you is so different then any other fantasy book you have read, i love it, the reason that i give only 4 stars is for the cover for some reasons don't like them much, although the boy on the cover is supposed to be Nick.

Nick is terrified about loosing control on his powers, and on top of that his new coach wants him to "get" stuff from students in school so he can keep leaving forever. Oh and that is not all he is going out with a cheerleader when in fact he can only think about Cody , if she could tell him her secrets (will that be better ?!!!).

The book just drove me crazy (in a good way) every time i think everything will come clear other secrets surface and drive me nuts. Full of adventure, mystery and danger at every corner. I have been waiting for a book like this, so different from all paranormal/ fantasy books I've read; love how each character evolves at it's own pace, and how is the authors 'transports' us from a dimension to another.

After reading the Morganville Vampires series (15 books) i thought i would never go for a series longer then 6-7 books, but this series has me captivated so much that i know for a fact i will read all 20 books (at my own pace but i will do it). Also i heard it might be another spin off of this series so it will probably get to 10 books, but if you know how sad you are when a book is done well i think this series is just amazing,



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment