My Review for "Red Rising"

Red Rising (Red Rising, #1)Red Rising by Pierce Brown

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was so afraid to start reading this book because they said is a lot like hunger games (is not one of my favorite books, sorry guys) but pleased to find out that is an amazing book that took me on an amazing journey.

The main plot is about Darrow and his struggle to revenge what has happen to his wife by joining forces with someone that will change his life and the way he was forever. After enrolling into Academy and Darrow passing his test, lots of them have been taken to a place where they will have to compete who is gonna win and become a prime , soon realizing they are apart of the government game to do what they want with them. Unfortunately Darrow is forced to make huge sacrifices and take some decisions that will guilt him for a long time until things they will become more clear and secrets they will come to light.

I think is the first book that i ever read that makes me to hate the ending at the same time also love it because i know what will come up next.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment