My Review for "Bloodlines" book 1

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Before I start this review I have to tell you that I was not a big fan of Adrian (I know do not kill me, but I never liked him in the Vampire Academy series). With that out of the way i can honestly tell you that I was very surprised to get into this series and in on the adventures that Sidney and Adrian will go on. However at some points I found that it was to many details about certain events that do not need more then few sentences.

When i started reading this book I was taken by surprised when Sidney seemed to be the main character and was pleased to have some some questions answers since the Last Sacrifice. things that I found out in this book literally had to put it down and take a walk to let all those secrets sink in. Also love the romance in this book even if the characters are pretending that is nothing going on even though they try to find any excuse to be around each other.

So right after i finished this book I could not wait to read the next book in the series.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment