My review for "Saga" volume 2

Saga, Vol. 2 (Saga, #2)Saga, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


It is so hard to do a review to a book with a fandom so big and where the smallest rate is 4... why is the average 4.25? I see the series is getting better with each book but I can not give it more then a 3.5 and that is stretching it. How I said on the first volume is not that I did not enjoy reading it, is just maybe not for me (if I find it at my library I will probably continue with the story because I am curious how it goes, but I will probably not buy them anymore).

Again a warning for anyone that wants to read the book , is very graphic guys , sexual and lots of violence (explicit).

Love the fact that this volume got me to tears (did not expect it), I think I went through all the emotions possible while reading it. Even though that some characters do not agree what they have done , they are still on their side and help them even if it means that some of them will die. How much I love the babysitter , she is the one that makes this volume so much better ( i honestly could use her help sometimes).

This volume made me rethink not continuing with the saga, it is a funny and enjoyable read, but still I do not understand all the hyped about it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment