My Review for "Sailor Moon , Volume 2"

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #2)Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2 by Naoko Takeuchi

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Reading this volume i realized that this series of manga is exactly like the pretty guardian the new sailor moon seasons. I had to re read the first book that i have to see if i got the wrong volume 2 , but no even on the first volume it says pretty guardian. Of course in the anime is more details and some things changed, which i am still deciding if i like it or not. Although i love the first anime more but i like this volumes more , is a little different and makes the guardians work harder to keep the princess safe. What hurts is the pain she feels for taxido mask , hopefully she will realize soon that he is only under the control of Queen Beryl.

I am now deciding if i should buy volume 3 or keep going with my TBR shelf , what a struggle.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment