My Review for "Shadow Kiss" book 3

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Have to say i did expect the book to capture me but not on the level not to leave me to sleep or work(thank God i have the audio book, so put my heads phones on and continue my job). I can not explain in words how much i love the book so that is why i give 5 stars for it.

Shadow Kiss is the 3rd book from the Vampire Academy series, and is the best out of all of them. Most of the action happens at the academy and its neighborhood. Lisa get more control over her magic with the help of Adrian, but the their 6 weeks as guardians test changes everything (one thing is because Rose is Christian guardian not Lisa's). In this volume you will find out that Rose takes some power from the spirit too, some is bad some is good. Also lots of things happen between Rose and Dimitry (their love looks more strong then ever but can it survive what is coming for them?). Although it might seem to late Rose spills out all her secrets to Dimitri and Lisa (but it was because she had no more choice she need it help).

PLEASE DO NOT READ, BIG SPOILER ALERT (view spoiler)

This book had touch my heart in a way no books had ever done it before. For a book to get so close to writer's (me) heart it has to been written by an amazing author. Us writes we have a huge imagination and is very hard to get a book to amaze us so much. </["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment